Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Months
- 2+ years of experience in Epic, and or certified in one or more Epic modules with detailed domain knowledge of associated business or care delivery processes.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Understand the client’s business process and determine how best to map that to the capabilities of Epic.
- Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution.
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization.
- Devise and document a solution based on the client’s requirements.
- Negotiate options with the client.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the business and care delivery functions supported by HealthConnect.
- Also requires technical understanding of Epic’s capabilities and the ability to match product capabilities to business requirements
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop clinical solutions using the Epic reporting solution Healthy Planet
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics in Epic displaying populations
- Work with clinical users to collect and document patient registry inclusion and expected usage of the registry inclusion
- Document solution build adhering to organizational standards assuring testing and coordination with HealthConnect standards
- Track work products using team tools such as Rational Team Concert (RTC) to track and report work progress
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Epic Ambulatory proficiency or certification
- Data Analysis
- Good personality
- HS or GED
- Healthy Planet proficiency or certification
- SmartForms proficiency or certification
- Reporting Workbench proficiency or certification
- Strong communication skills
- Data curiosity – the ability to look at information and see if it makes sense
- Teamwork and collaboration