Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 3 Months
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years industry related experience (healthcare, information services, or within applicable area).
- 2017 EpicCare Ambulatory Certification
- Demonstrated success in an Epic Ambulatory environment.
- Previous Epic implementation experience.
- Previous experience with client/server and host based systems.
- Current clinical knowledge and expertise with Epic Ambulatory
- Knowledge of Epic product suites and its implementation process standards.
- Experience in building, mapping, validating new MIPS/PQRS and QRDA-III mapping.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and decision makers for consensus
The Epic Ambulatory Analyst will work on the Ambulatory team to
- Build, map, validate and confirm new MIPS/PQRS measures and update/validate existing measures.
- Design, validate and confirm new or changed functionality with the Epic environment that meets customer specifications.
- Develop and modify system configurations that meet design requirements.
- Provide complex qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and information collected as part of application requirement gathering.
- Resolve the most complex technical applications issues.
- Conduct all phases of testing: unit, assembly, integration and user acceptance tests.
- Design test approach for unit testing stage for releases & enhancements.