Location: Columbus, OH
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience required
- Epic EMR experience required as this position will assist in preparation for our Epic Beaker implementation
- Must become certified in Epic Bridges in the first six-months of employment.
- Will also provide after-hours on-call support for EDI alerts and provide rapid response to occurring issues
- Client will pay for needed Epic certifications (travel to WI or VT and cost of certification tests), provided employee signs a 2-3 year retention agreement (ALL costs to be reimbursed by the employee if exiting the organization prior to 2-3 years)
- Minimum experience: 4 years
- Duties include: providing analytics support between Lab and our IT Analytics Team, coordinating the integration of lab instruments using Data Innovations Connectivity solution, using Orion Rhapsody Interface Engine to integrate with multiple instances of Instrument Manager, becoming familiar with and/or a subject matter expert in Epic Slicer-Dicer, Reporting Workbench and other Epic self-service analytics tools, and becoming involved with other EDI projects or Analytics self-service projects unrelated to laboratory