Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- This position is responsible for identifying staff training needs; designing and developing in-class training programs, courseware, and related materials; and providing training, in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Also provides staff, physicians, residents and medical students with hands-on assistance with the Electronic Health Record, Business Systems, ICD-10, clinical workflows, and other related applications.
- These tasks will mostly be performed in direct service to Health/IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or healthcare-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience in employee training program development and instruction and curriculum development, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Epic Certified or Epic Credentialed
- Master’s degree in education or healthcare-related field, or equivalent work experience
- Background in working in a hospital or clinical healthcare environment, and have experience designing and working with clinical practice workflows
- Experience with clinic onboarding, EMR/EHR and business systems transitions, and ICD-10 coding
- Experience with healthcare Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, and billing, scheduling
- Experience with the training implementation of healthcare-related procedures and initiatives such as ICD-10 and Meaningful Use