Location: United States
- Bachelor’s Degree w/10 years’ experience, or Master’s Degree w/9 years’ experience or PhD w/5 years’ experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Effectively connects employee and BTS functional goals to business and/or overall goals.
- Proven ability to drive outstanding employee performance and engagement through developing, coaching, motivating, energizing, and inspiring team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing teams of at least 15 people with a resource mix of managers, employees, matrixed teams, virtual teams, contractors, and managed service providers.
- Ability to communicate problems in terms that are understandable to all levels of the organization in the C-Suite.
- Thought leader with multiple technology and/or business domains.
- Experience managing a budget of at least $15 million.
- Experience in technology operation, strategy, planning and implementation, and/or relevant business domain preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing an effective Workforce Management strategy/framework spanning employees, contractors, and managed service providers.
- Experience developing a Strategic Vendor management governance framework, inclusive of the ongoing Governance of the strategic vendors.
- Experience developing a Communications strategy.
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions, specifically the development of Play/Run Books and processes for technology related activities associated with a M&A exercise