Location: United States
Duration: 4 months
- Good hands-on experience with Linux (RHEL/Debian) operating system
- Good understanding of Distributed computing, Scalable architectures and micro services architecture
- Hands on experience in establishing and governing code based CI/CD pipelines using job automation platforms such as Jenkins.
- Experience with at least one of the infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.,
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience working with AWS Cloud services
- Deep understanding of Operating system concepts and networking concepts.
- Ability to code with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, groovy etc.,
- Experience with Container Orchestration platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.,
- Experience with big data toolset: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, sqoop etc.
- Basic knowledge of data integration tools: DBT, Informatica, MS Integration Services etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: IBM Streams, Flume, Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience consuming and building APIs
- Experience utilizing Agile methodology for development