Location: New York, NY
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum five (5) years configuration experience that includes: evaluation of business procedures and problems, feasibility studies, system configuration, configuration design, preparing detailed specifications for the development of business configuration and testing is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in healthcare programs and processes and working with internal departments and external vendors is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment is required, interfacing with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience in applying relational database concepts and techniques preferred.
- Experience with state and federal PPS (Prospective Payment System) required.
- Experience in Cognos and backend table queries preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: Facets, NetworX Pricer, Optum Rate Manager, Optum Webstrat.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare and HMO processes, rules, regulations, enrollment/eligibility guidelines and reporting requirements for HMO, PPO, ASO, Medicare, Medicaid and Child Health Plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and shift priorities to meet project schedules.
- Ability to successfully work with application management and development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Access and SQL experience preferred.
- Organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify weaknesses in workflow and develop and implement process improvements to continually insure that corporate goals are satisfied by Configuration is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a productive team player.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.