Location: San Diego, CA
- The Data Integration Architect will provide a technical and architectural leadership role for all aspects of data movement within the ecosystem.
- Must have ability to lead project initiatives involving new technology and create roadmaps to achieve approved architecture.
Applicants must have Level 2 Cloverleaf certification
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience that includes integration architecture and design.
- Proficient Infor Cloverleaf Interface technology experience with a minimum level 2 certification
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and infrastructure as they relate to service delivery including availability and performance
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business or related area.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a large client environment
- Knowledge and understanding of other interface technologies such as Open Engine or Mirth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with SQL
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of FHIR and API protocols and determine when to utilize either technology
- Ability to identify tasks and timelines for technical projects