Location: United States
Duration: 8 months
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI).
- EPIC Certification in one or more Clinical or Revenue Cycle application(s) is preferred
- Requires minimum 5 – 7 years of project management experience, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Health Care Industry
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent logic, verbal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
- Ability to work outside of office hours
- Proven leadership ability. Effective problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress. Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Experience leading a team of technology professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
- Experience working with EPIC is preferred