Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Completed multiple go lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi hospital system, and/or a major academic
- medical center. Experience with post implementation system optimization and standardization.
- Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information
- systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem-solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
- OpTime and/or Anesthesia Certification required
- Device integration experience is a plus
- Experience with Materials Management systems a plus
- Clinical background in Periop a plus