Location: Boston, MA
- Our Cerner Solutions Architect will provide expertise on the design, build, and current use of applications.
- The Solution Architect will collaborate with Innovation Strategists, who manage projects, to identify areas of opportunity for innovation, define technical project scope and resource needs, and advise on the best approach to new technology.
- Serve as Cerner Millennium expert and primary liaison to the Clinical Solutions team within Informatics and Technology
- Use workflow and system knowledge to analyze and understand the client’s “passionate problems” and assess the feasibility of our client’s ideas to solve them
- Assist innovation clients with writing system build and interface specifications
- Design and document workflows, as needed, for assigned projects
- Review/create/execute test plans, as needed, for assigned projects
- Perform data mapping, analysis, and de-identification, as needed, for assigned projects
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technologies, industry trends and best practices
- Strong, broad conceptual understanding, and some hands-on experience with technology such as clinical enterprise technology (EMRs) and industry interoperability standards and concepts
- Execution oriented with an ability to think strategically.
- You are not just a planner, you are also a doer.
- You’re not too proud to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done.
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail and very strong ability to work fast, prioritize and manage time well.
- Requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- Healthcare industry experience: 5+ years professional experience in healthcare setting
- 1+ years project management experience
- Experience with Cerner EHR or a variety of different EHRs
- Experience with the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs