Location: Mobile, AL
Duration: 6 Months
- Seeking a qualified Consultant experienced with both the Cerner Millennium platform implementation as well as the legacy systems (Siemens, Soarian, Sunquest, and Phillips PACS).
- This will mostly be assisting in troubleshooting and optimization support for PharmNet
- The ideal Consultants possess strong team, technical, and interpersonal skills, and will be able to provide high quality skills and service experience.
- The Consultants are expected to take a consultative and facilitative approach to an extensive change process.
- The successful candidates will use relationship building skills to develop trust and rapport with both the Cerner and client implementation teams.
- The Consultants are expected to diagnose and resolve problems, as well as transfer knowledge to appropriate resource to meet the project deadline of June 2016, culminating in a “big bang” implementation.
- Consultants will work closely with both the Cerner and the client team to ensure project objectives and realized benefits are met.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of Cerner application build experience and at least 5 years of related experience in the specific role applied for.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The consultant will work with the project team to provide guidance in making application design decisions, develop test scripts, policies, and procedures, as well as support the HSIS project analyst utilize Cerner build tools and routine system maintenance.
- Analyst will be associated with a particular solution(s) or workflow.
- An Analyst fulfills a set of general responsibilities during different project phases.
- Act as the primary Client departmental/functional resource dedicated to data collection and system design
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution specific implementation
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts.
- Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training
- Assist with system validation
- Participate as an Integration Testing and go-live team member
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Provide ongoing post conversion solution support for the IS department
- Develop a basic knowledge of Discern Explorer, command languages, system operations, and interface usage