Location: United States
- We are looking for someone based in MA/NH/RI or ME
- Representing the EHR Project team on small, medium, and large projects aimed at meeting the needs of Clinicians, Patients, and Patient Families.
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of tools to support CPOE in the research setting.
- Technical and workflow support for clinical staff using CPOE in the research setting
- Establishing expertise in multiple EMR/EHR subject areas (i.e. Orders, Documentation, Messaging, Multi-Media, Preferences, et al). We will work to match the candidate’s background to open opportunities, but will also look for candidates to be open to developing new skills in an ever-changing environment.
- Consulting with team members and the clinical community to match users’ needs to the capabilities of our software. Associates at this level should also be familiar with changes in the industry and how application vendors plan to keep up.
- Taking the lead on issue resolution: This entails working with team members to identify a resolution, as well as working with vendors to diagnose issues and correct them.
- Clearly articulating and presenting solutions to colleagues and customers in the user community.
- Prior implementation experience
- Project Management Experience
- The ability to manage relationships with a wide range of customers.
- A background in Health Care Information Technology with demonstrated success
- 4-10 years in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree required (nursing preferred)