Location: Orange, CA
Duration: 3+ Months
- Responsible for ensuring operation efficiency and data integrity of the Cerner system.
- The main responsibilities to achieve this include an in-depth level of analytical skills and has a comprehensive core understanding of Cerner HNA tools to provide production maintenance (design, build, test, and document) under general direction.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to project installation support, documented process flow improvements, table/profile building, application training/education, post installation support, end-user support and communication, computer operations support and participation in future application implementations or enhancements under general direction.
- Experience in progressively responsible assignments in system analysis functions.
- Minimum five years’ experience with healthcare information systems and technology
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years in role or equivalent experience preferred