Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- Under minimal supervision, this position is primarily responsible for the analysis, planning, configuration, testing and implementation of selected Care Management solutions.
- This position takes a lead role in consulting with operations areas, IT, BET, and external vendors and guiding the decision-making process to ensure efficient, accurate and quality integration of Care Management and core business systems.
- This position ensures the timely configuration and implementation of selected solutions by directly completing the solution or providing specifications and/or instructions for completion of the solution.
- The selected candidate is expected to provide support to Medical Economics stakeholders by applying analytical review and systems expertise to identify and resolve issues.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in working with computer systems and their support and/or operational systems
- Experience in analyzing and resolving system and related business process issues.
- Experience conducting Gap analysis, creating detailed test plans, coordinating, and performing testing of system modifications and ongoing audit and efficiency evaluations.
- Advanced experience with current operating system logic and systems data structure.
- Intermediate level experience in translating technical terminology and processes to functional users and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Requires advanced level knowledge of Jiva Population Health Management and other Care Management system(s), Jiva interfaces with other internal and external systems in order to function as the Jiva subject matter expert.
- Expertise demonstrated by having at least two years of hands on experience working with Jiva or equivalent system(s).
- High level of patience, empathy, and courtesy are required to deal with internal customers and software vendors.
- Ability to resolve system problems with emphasis on troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to judge severity of problems and use discretion in obtaining services or escalating to management as needed
- Takes a lead role in implementation or modification of Care Management systems.
- Analyzes release notes, file layouts, interface specifications, and business/technical requirements to facilitate development and execution of a test plan; including design and prioritization of test cases.
- Coordinates and performs testing of system modifications.
- Ensures the timely configuration and implementation of systems by directly documenting requirements, development of test cases, execution of test cases, and completing the solution with documentation.
- Consults with Care Management staff, operational areas, IT, BET and vendors for planning, testing and implementation of new or existing systems.
- Serves as a primary contact and the area’s subject matter expert for systems (e.g. Jiva Population Health Management software system, etc.).
- Plans and manages time and activities productively in a multi-project environment, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality systems.
- Proactively responds to and provides resolutions to system-related issues and inquiries to ensure delivery of the platform on time.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the Care
- Management business segment, daily operational environment and processes, and keeps current with related business and technology solutions.
- This includes responsibility for Steering tasks and projects affecting Care Management, coordination of resources, and monitoring timelines as they pertain to Care Management.
- Shares knowledge to ensure staff members are mutually well-informed about applications use.