Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study.
- Three (3) years of EPIC Reporting minimum
- Analyze, provide specifications for, and write individual reports to support the many clinical/financial modules
- Have a clear understanding of Reporting Workbench and Epic-Crystal Integration
- Design and develop custom Crystal Reports to support Epic.
- Design SQL extracts as needed
- Provide support to application teams and end-users by assisting with any reporting needs
- Act as a backup resource to support other Epic modules
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer clinical data model certification
- High-level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc
- Demonstrated experience with report writing tools including Crystal (required) and other Business Objects (preferred)
- Deep understanding of system build, end-user workflows, and pattern of use.
- Both technical skills to design and write reports, as well as operational knowledge to understand what report consumers need to see
- Knowledge and familiarity with SlicerDicer
- Knowledge and familiarity with SSAS Cubes and Business Objects Webi Reporting
- Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with reporting consumers
- Meet with application analysts (AA) and report consumers to understand reporting needs
- Create design specifications for new reports
- Experience in Enterprise rollouts and large team dynamics
- Epic BID certifications in other modules preferred