Location: Tempe, AZ
Position Purpose: Perform and lead various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function and implement process improvements.
- Lead the support of business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Lead the identification and analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Resolve issues and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations, including improvements and revisions to business processes and requirements
- Evaluate risks and concerns and communicate to management
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Oversee all changes to departmental policies and procedures, including communicating and implementing the changes
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Must Have great rounded knowledge Managed Care org and Clinical knowledge
- Medical management, UM, Authorization, Hospital experience
- G&A, Hedis & SQL experience is a must but 2nd to Clinical and Managed care experience
- This is not an IT or Data heavy role. Need someone with expert clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of business process or data analysis preferably in healthcare or 5+ years of HEDIS analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.