Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 7 months
- Performs project management duties for IT managed Audio Visual academic space installations. Project management duties include serving as the primary point-of-contact for scheduling installations with vendors, coordinates space walk-throughs to assess and obtain user requirements for Audio Visual needs.
- Working with external vendors, internal technicians and end-users, coordinates installation windows and timelines around existing Academic calendar. Requests equipment quotes from vendors. Receives and documents project-staging equipment and stores in appropriate facilities.
- Follows departmental inventory protocol for storage and delivery to project sites. Updates JIRA database. Coordinates with Client Property for items above $5000.
- Serves as a primary contact for a multitude of manufacturers, resellers and engineers for product demonstration, feature requests, RMAs and any advanced configurations on AV hardware/ software.
- Develops, coordinates and provides training and instructional content for faculty and staff on using AV software and hardware. Provides technical advice, training, and hands-on assistance as requested in audio video environments/ classrooms.