Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 7 months
- Coordinates with IT technicians, installation technicians, external vendors and end-users in installing, commissioning and testing new audio-visual equipment. This includes control system troubleshooting, network configurations and DSP commissioning.
- Serves as a Tier 3-level escalated support of the AV environment. Analyzes and defines vulnerabilities within AV equipment and signal flows and develop technology solutions independently as-needed.
- Develops workflows and standard operating procedures around project management AV design. Generates functional system descriptions, block-flow diagrams and equipment lists to enable generation of customer proposals.
- Serves as a primary contact for a multitude of manufacturers, resellers and engineers for product demonstration, feature requests, RMAs and any advanced configurations on AV hardware/ software.
- Develops, coordinates and provides training and instructional content for faculty and staff on using AV software and hardware. Provides technical advice, training, and hands-on assistance as requested in audio video environments/ classrooms.