Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Must have expertise in one and intermediate knowledge in three of the following competencies: Business Architecture, Business Intelligence, Architecture Information, Architecture Application, Architecture Data, Architecture Integration, Architecture Infrastructure Architecture, Digital & Digital Marketing Architecture Security, Architecture Healthcare Core Administrative Systems (Trizetto Facets), Care & Disease Management Systems (Zeomega Jiva), Enterprise Resource Planning – Finance or Human Resources (Oracle Peoplesoft, Workday), Microsoft Azure Amazon Web Services, DevSecOps.
- Must have intermediate / advanced knowledge in at least three of the following technical competencies: .NET Framework or Core, or Java Script Web Services / API development, Informatica Power Center Microsoft, SSIS Microsoft, BizTlk Single Page Applications / Progressive Web Applications, Web site / services management and security Data Modeling Data Integration, SQL Relational / NoSql Database Systems, Big Data Tableau / Power BI / Qlik.
- Accountable for complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science or other technical programs including mathematics, applied physics and or Business Administration required
- Four years of related experience can be used in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements, such as HIPAA preferred.
- TOGAF certifications
- ITIL certifications
- Vendor Certifications
- Provide architectural leadership for development efforts by integrating various technologies such as web applications, relational databases, information security, servers, networking, etc.
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of effort of same errors within different applications
- Work with vendors to integrate their technologies within organization’s structure
- Evaluate new technologies and recommend extension, expansion, and update of technology standards, practices, and methodologies
- Mentors engineers and analysts