Location: Newport Beach, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Applications Analyst is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing, and supporting the clinical, and ancillary healthcare information systems used for the delivery of patient care and other supporting functions of the organization.
- These systems include but are not limited to: Allscripts SCM, Allscripts Ambulatory, Allscripts SRX, Amelior, Exit Care, ExitWriter.
- Actively leads and takes ownership for the build and maintenance of system dictionaries, profiles, tables, and other configuration points.
- Troubleshoots and resolves highly complex application errors and other system issues
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Leads small to medium-sized projects.
- Understands data flow to/from other systems and works with the Application Integration team to help resolve data integration issues.
- Manages system concerns for the end-users.
In addition to the above, the Applications Analyst II will have:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with the application, module or equivalent system as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of the assigned application in at least one functional area (e.g. orders, materials management, etc.)
- Ability to assist junior staff with completion of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience with the application, module or equivalent system as assigned
- Two (2) or more years’ experience working in a Health Care Application Services department, preferably within an acute care environment
- Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio