Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Healthy Steps Registry (Heaviest Lift)
- Build a registry that supports clinical program and facilitates reporting on Quality metrics, to National Healthy Steps, and other funders
- The registry should link Mother’s information to babies, to include demographic information, screen results, referrals and status of referrals
- The registry will be used in WH and Peds (care coordination) to track and follow higher risk referrals.
- Also, for Quality and Grant reporting.
- Referral to Early intervention (EI) needs to be built
- Build Video Interaction Project (VIP) tools, specifically note templates to capture needed info in structured fields or flow sheets with creation of related reports (VIP team has already drafted a note template as a starting point
- Visit/appointment templates and visit types agreed upon by all VIP sites
- Reach Out and Read needs a simple mechanism to document that a book was given and counseling given. (This should be reportable data)
- Screens need to be built into Epic, including scoring using both Welcome and tablets
- Billing support; planning is underway with Revenue Cycle team (examples include): Dx and CPT codes should be available to providers in structured sets that work as pick lists for Healthy Steps, SW mental health work, etc.
- Chart linkages
- Mother-Baby link should stay active for 60 months bi-directionally (currently only 36 months)
- Links between child’s chart and family members (siblings, caretakers) need to be established
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- A Master’s Degree or advanced clinical degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience gathering and documenting business, clinical, and/or functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis or related in a clinical, allied health, non-allied health, behavioral health, information technology, information services, business, analytics or related area: or, one year of experience in a relevant clinical and/or healthcare administration role/function; or
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university and three years of experience as described above; or
- A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
- Specialty certification(s) issued by a national commercially available program, state, professional society, academic or technical institution in an area(s) listed above, may be credited on a month-to-month basis toward the required work experience for a total of one year.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Hospital setting/Healthcare Organization is required
- Epic EHR build and implementation experience is required