Location: Boise, Idaho
Duration: 14 Months
- Must be certified in AP and CP!
- Assist in analyzing content build for AP and CP.
- Assist in the Blood Bank integration with Softbank.
- Build in associated Beaker INI’s based on operational input requirements.
- Apply past build experience to assist team members with tasks.
- Apply Epic knowledge to help team through questions.
- Work with the technical team and build team for integration with end point devices to include but not limited to work with DI and Telcor integration.
The Application Coordinator is responsible for design, configuration, testing, go-live assistance and end-user support of all assigned aspects of the assigned application. The AC works with end users to translate business and/or clinical workflows into appropriate Epic application configurations. The AC identifies and resolves complex application issues.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the Epic application to perform design, build, and testing activity.
- Participate with business owners and end users in the design process to translate operational requirements into future-state processes and application configurations. Perform in-depth analyses of workflows, conduct data collection and other analysis related to the system.
- Perform system build, testing, and ongoing optimization of the configuration.
- Conduct regular communication with Epic’s installation team, and serve as a bridge between end users and vendor implementation staff to tailor the system to the organization.
- Coordinate with Epic and technical personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and implement complex and enterprise-wide infrastructure technologies and application-based installations while adhering to client's policies.
- Apply Epic experience and training to team tasks and deliverables.
- Develop and document internal procedures to use in conjunction with the Epic application.
- Identify issues and work to bring to resolution.
- Troubleshoot questions and problems from end users and the project team.
- Review new software releases and updates to determine which features will be utilized.
- Prioritize enhancement and system change requests