Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 1 Year
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, to include two or more years in a consulting role
- At least 5 years of experience in healthcare environment or 5+ years of experience working in a department relevant to the current posting
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline preferred
- Preferred certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to the business discipline
- Epic Certified preferred
- Previous benefit or claims configuration experience
- Ability to manage 50% travel
NOTE: FACETS experience is attractive in lieu of EPIC experience.
Description - External:
- Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements.
- Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners.
- Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas.
- Develops and recommends changes to business processes
- Supports BETS and Tapestry
- Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information
- Develops cross-initiative integration plans
- Identifies other initiatives that exist and ensures that efforts are not duplicated
- Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as: new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment
- Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency through improved manual and automated process systems
- Develops test plans
- Coordinates the development of comprehensive business cases with cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed projects that are used at management and executive levels for funding and scope decisions
- Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior management the results of actualization of benefits
- Acts as project lead in the coordination of solution development and the implementation of the final product/service
- Acts as a liaison between business clients and technical staff and/or with development staff throughout the development life cycle
- Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and implements schedule deadlines
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels
- Makes recommendations for improvements to standards/methodologies