Location: Boise, Idaho
- Currently Epic certified in EpicCare Ambulatory.
- Experience with Rehab build preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a healthcare provider setting, preference for experience in design implementing a Provider Information System, such as an electronic medical record or revenue cycle system, or in an operational position as an end user of information systems with direct involvement during an information system implementation.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience building, customizing and/or implementing clinical or business systems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience maintaining and/or building Epic modules.
Summary: The Application Coordinator is responsible for design, configuration, testing, go-live assistance and end-user support of all assigned aspects of the assigned application. The AC works with end users to translate business and/or clinical workflows into appropriate Epic application configurations. The AC identifies and resolves complex application issues.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the Epic application to perform design, build, and testing activity.
- Participate with business owners and end users in the design process to translate operational requirements into future-state processes and application configurations. Perform in-depth analyses of workflows, conduct data collection and other analysis related to the system.
- Perform system build, testing, and ongoing optimization of the configuration.
- Conduct regular communication with Epic’s installation team, and serve as a bridge between end users and vendor implementation staff to tailor the system to the organization.
- Coordinate with Epic and technical personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and implement complex and enterprise-wide infrastructure technologies and application-based installations while adhering to client's policies.
- Apply Epic experience and training to team tasks and deliverables.