Location: Boise, Idaho
- Epic certified in Epic Professional Billing Application.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a healthcare provider setting, preference for exp in design implementing a Provider Information System, such as an electronic medical record or revenue cycle system, or in an operational position as an end user of information systems with direct involvement during an information system implementation.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience building, customizing and/or implementing clinical or business systems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years exp maintaining and/or building Epic modules.
- Tactical visionary, strategic thinker, creative problem-solver and analytic professional with enterprise perspective and broad business and technology acumen.
- Proven ability to interface with nontechnical people on technical issues.
- Exhibit behaviors demonstrating accountability and ownership of problems.
The Epic Professional Billing AC is responsible for the successful implementation of the Epic integrated EMR in a phased approach. Principle roles and responsibilities include:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Epic application in order to perform design, build, and testing activity.
- Detailed understanding of the Charge Capture workflows and Charge Router build and optimization.
- Currently possess one or more relevant Epic application certification(s) and have demonstrated mastery of those module(s). Maintains current certifications for the Epic Professional Billing application.
- Participate with business owners and end users in the design process to translate operational requirements into future-state processes and application configurations.
- Perform in-depth analyses of workflows, conduct data collection, and other analysis related to the system.
- Perform system build, testing, and ongoing optimization of the configuration.
- Conduct regular communication with Epic’s installation team, and serve as a bridge between end users and vendor implementation staff to tailor the system to the organization.
- Coordinate with Epic and technical personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and implement complex and enterprise-wide infrastructure technologies and application based installations while adhering to client’s policies.