Location: Rochester, MN
Duration: 1 Year
Epic Radiant Certification required
All applicants need to be certified in an Epic Epic Radiant (Version: 2014 or above), need a minimum of 3 years’ experience building and implementing the Epic Radiant application in large multi-facility hospital and clinic environments
- Accepted candidates will be Epic Radiant certified.
- 3 years’ experience building & implementing Epic
- Experience in a large multi-facility hospital and clinic environment
- Previous contract experience in at least two other organizations
- Other preferred but not required qualifications include; other Epic clinical application certifications (i.e. EpicCare, Cupid, Anesthesia, etc.) and the following Radiology experience and certifications;
- Radiology background, ARRT, NMTCB, etc.
- IR/Cath lab hybrid labs experience/build