Location: Mobile, AL
Duration: 9 Months
- Senior Patient Accounting Specialist
- Minimum of five years Cerner experience
- Client facing experience required as an analyst
- Cerner Charge Services functionality with CDM experience
- Cerner pricing tool experience
- Cerner Revenue Cycle product experience in general (claims, insurance, denial management)
- Cerner general ledger tools and functionality experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary Client departmental/functional resource dedicated to data collection and system design
- Implement solution design decisions, assuming responsibility for solution specific implementation
- Work with the departmental/functional team to develop and execute unit and system test scripts. Develop procedures for system troubleshooting and training
- Assist with system validation
- Participate as an Integration Testing and go-live team member
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Provide ongoing post conversion support for the IS department
- The ideal Consultants possess strong team, technical, and interpersonal skills, and will be able to provide a high quality skills and service experience.
- The Consultants are expected to take a consultative and facilitative approach to an extensive change process. The successful candidates will use relationship building skills to develop trust and rapport with both the Cerner and the clients implementation teams.
- The Consultants are expected to diagnose and resolve problems, as well as transfer knowledge to appropriate resource to meet the project timeline.
- Consultants will work closely with the Cerner and the team to ensure project objectives and realized benefits are met.