Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 11 Months
We currently have 2 hospitals and 1 stand alone Emergency Department live on Epic EMR device integration using iSirona as the middleware. Our current project is to transition those 3 facilities to Capsule as the middleware and to bring 3 additional hospitals live on Epic + Capsule for the first time.
- Oversees all aspects of Device Integration / Capsule implementation project.
- Works collaboratively with Capsule and Epic to develop project plan.
- Ensure all project milestones and deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Provide regular written project status reports.
- Escalate issues early, proactively mitigate concerns, and work with other project managers and resource managers to resolve identified problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with and facilitating meetings with multi-disciplinary groups
- Able to assist with the management and prioritization of multiple projects and work effectively with minimal direction and supervision
- Able to organize and manage projects from initiation through implementation
- Able to prioritize assigned tasks and manage workload
Required Experience, including # of years of experience:
- Required experience project managing Epic device integration implementations. Strongly prefer experience with Capsule.
- PMP preferred but not required.
- Epic (Clin Doc, OpTime, or ASAP) certification preferred but not required.