Location: Rochester, MN
Duration: 1 Year
Epic Optime Certification required
- Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team.
- They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace.
- They also must be comfortable working with surgical services, with varying roles from IT to clinical, in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Once the build activities get assigned and a rhythm for build activities is established, the travel expectations may change.
- These Epic OpTime analysts will be given build tasks by staff for a successful implementation of the Surgery system.
- All applicants must be Epic OpTime certified with at least 3 years of experience building the OpTime application in large multi-facility Epic Electronic Health Record implementations.