Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in health care related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in healthcare and/or managed care
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with HEDIS
- SQL and/or SAS experience
Desired / Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree
- Experience utilizing a certified HEDIS software
- The primary purpose of the job is to: Responsible for the support, maintenance, and developmental strategies for HEDIS and care gap analytics
- Ensures the maximum level of data accuracy, integrity, consistency, and completeness in the various internal and external data sources used for end-user reporting purposes (e.g., Oracle data warehouses, various supplemental data sources).
- Identifies data-related issues, and conducts root cause analyses; facilitates resolution of known issues by working directly with end-users and IT staff.
- Establishes business rules for accurate use of reporting data fields
- Identifies new and maintains existing sources of data to ensure the availability of information for reporting purposes.
- Generates and maintains thorough and accurate documentation related to data, databases, business rules, and reporting policies and procedures for all LOBs
- Develops and executes test processes related to end-user data and databases; documents and tracks data-related issues, and facilitates resolution of such issues.
- Supports identification of training opportunities and assist in mentoring and training associates in regards to the HEDIS and care gap process and timeline.
- Position interacts with associates at all levels in the organization, external clients and vendors.