Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Skillsets: Heavy Experience in SQL/Queries, Database background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.