Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- This position will provide senior level Appian business process management architecture, design, and development for both business driven and technology consolidation initiatives.
- This role will include participation into setting BPM standards, mentorship of junior designers, and design/development of processes automation’s.
- The Senior Appian Developer will work with business partners to deliver solutions that add value to the company.
- Currently on Appian version 16.1 hoping to get to 17.2 by end of year.
- SQL experience is nice to have- manager is really looking for someone with close to 5 years of Appian experience.
- Any Appian Certificates are nice to have but not required.
- Drive requirements gathering and solution design.
- Manage/deliver design and development of process architectures.
- Create user interfaces and process models.
- Integrate the Appian solution with source systems to facilitate data interaction for end users.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security and efficiency of data access within Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems.
- Play an integral part the design, architecture, standards and Agile methods for BPM engineering.
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Applications will be built on the Appian platform and hosted on multi-tier distributed environments.
- This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Integration and Process Services.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Five to ten years experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Appian solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- Three to five years demonstrated familiarity with enterprise search products.