Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 3+ Months
- 10 + years overall Telecom experience in related voice and IT infrastructure design and operations.
- Requires 5 years of experience in installing/building technologies in traditional and VOIP call center environments.
- Must have technical experience with Nortel/Avaya/Cisco
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture and comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines.
- Excellent technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networks, network topologies, applicable software and troubleshooting techniques.
- In-depth experience and proficiency with the (i3) Interactive Intelligence Contact Center as well as other product platforms and technologies, including Avaya Systems, Cisco Systems, VoIP and SIP trunking.
- Knowledge of contact center applications such as workforce management, reporting and call recording.
- Proven ability to manage the Movement and Installation of 500+ voice users on a large voice enterprise
- Must be able to operate independently.
- Must have effective written skills to document findings, requirements and voice infrastructure architecture.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and participate in a 24X7 support role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.