Location: Marshfield, WI
- The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for providing expert domain knowledge, including workflow, design, and process to drive positive end user experience and utilization of Cerner applications.
- This individual will analyze and translate information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions for Cerner applications.
- The Senior Solutions Architect will serve as a Cerner framework and applications expert and work across Cerner teams.
- Assumes responsibility for domain strategy, change control, event set hierarchy coordination, package management, and updates for Cerner applications.
- Reviews and designs workflow for multiple components of domain. Understands and aligns application and data infrastructure to deliver solutions for Cerner applications.
- Acts as an on-site key resource for Cerner framework and systems.
- Assumes responsibility for implementing, maintaining, upgrading, and supporting Cerner applications.
- Provides technical expertise on Cerner projects of high complexity while contributing to business intelligence design and reporting architecture.
- Leads implementation activities for Cerner solutions and coordinates with customers and vendors to identify and resolve domain level architecture issues.
- Ensures the design of Cerner applications and associated processes are completed successfully. Manages process improvements effectively for Cerner solutions.
- Coordinates regression testing, tests scripts, and runs integration testing events.
- Ensures optimal performance of Cerner applications through 24x7x365 proactive monitoring, management, and quick problem resolution.
- Shares knowledge and proactively identifies issues with Cerner applications and implements solutions.
- Facilitates the change management process with proper work plan, test plan, back out plan and peer review.
- Provides break-fix guidance, problem and request resolution, updates, and regulatory required changes for Cerner applications.
- Maintains a strong work relationship with Cerner concerning ongoing support of Cerner framework and applications.
- Works with team members in an agile fashion to jointly own the solution and to interface well with other areas of the organization.
- Proposes changes in process, policy, and standards as it relates to architecture and design principles for Cerner solutions.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Cerner applications and shares knowledge with internal Cerner teams.
- Keeps updated on business objectives and key initiatives as it relates to Cerner applications.
- Travel between facilities and vendor sites may be required.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the mission, vision, and values.
- Lives the shared values and teaches others to model the values.
- Education qualifications must be from a school whose accreditation is recognized by the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Healthcare, Business, or a related field is required
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and translating information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions for Cerner applications and business objectives.
- This includes demonstrated experience and knowledge with workflow, design, and process to drive positive end user experience and optimal utilization of Cerner applications.
- Prior experience working with an integrated health system in a larger healthcare setting is required.
- Formal Cerner training is required.
- Previous architect level experience is required.
- Knowledge of clinical and revenue cycle processes and workflows for Cerner applications in a health care environment is required.
- A solid understanding of full lifecycle software development is required.
- Experience in following an industry strength architect process is preferred.
- Knowledge of health care standards is preferred (FHIR, HL7, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to organize multiple projects with particular attention to detail.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and has the ability to produce well-written technical documentation.
- Possesses strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and facilitation skills.