Location: Fort Worth, TX
- This Principal Trainer is responsible for mastering both an Epic application and operational workflows.
- This position will specialize in one or more applications and take the lead in the development and implementation of the training program for their respective application(s).
- If not already certified, the Principal Trainer will attend Epic application training and must satisfy certification requirements.
- The Principal Trainer is responsible for building, testing, and maintaining the training environment, as well as developing and maintaining training materials.
- This position reports to the Training Manager, and works closely with Credentialed Trainers and Application Managers to achieve the goal of providing training and building & maintaining training environments.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Epic Beacon certification and experience required
- Four + years of experience designing and delivering software training curriculum for large healthcare systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learners and teaching principles.
- Expert knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Information Technology experience preferred.
- Prior experience testing and training on Epic Systems preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and on-budget