Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 3-6 Months
Cisco and Avaya PBX experience a plus
- Incumbent works 1 shift, 8 hours/day, 5 days/week. Incumbents are subject to overtime and callback as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in new and ongoing system evaluations to ensure technical systems remain optimized.
- Leads departmental efforts to plan, design, install, test, and troubleshoot Telecommunication Systems by utilizing abilities in Telecommunication technologies to meet customer needs/expectations.
- 5 years appropriate experience in Telecommunications technologies.
- Proven combination of experiences that demonstrates knowledge of IS issues, complex systems issues, software design and integration
- Bachelor’s degree or greater than 5 years of experience depending on education.
- Background in design, installation, operation, maintenance and management of telecommunication systems.
- Communication with through knowledge of networking standards.
- Leads departmental efforts to research the selection, design and implementation of Telecommunication technology projects.
Prepares (or finalizes)
- Technical Review documentation prior to project approval. Position requires review of work group Technical reviews and documentation
- Maintains knowledge of new technologies and systems in order to review, recommend, select and implement new systems for the benefit of the organization
- Assists with long range planning process by utilizing extensive technical knowledge resulting in appropriate technical design of systems software, and telecommunications
- Assists the Manager in working with vendors by negotiating contractual arrangements, customized software needs and equipment specifications ensuring procurement of solutions.