Location: Tampa, FL
- Under the minimal supervision of a manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, the Analyst III performs complex system analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and support (technical and functional) of Clairvia and assigned applications and/or projects.
- Directly interacts with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, develops and provides appropriate training for managers and users.
- Ensures development of training materials, production of continuity workbooks, documentation of standard operating procedures and user checklists.
- Serves as the contact and liaison with user community and vendor.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values.
- Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
- High School or GED required; seven (7) years in quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with experience in developing, conducting and implementing financial/economic analysis, decision support systems, strategic plans and data models or job related analytical experience plus six (6) months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Nursing or related field plus three (3) years of quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with job related analytical experience or Associate’s degree plus five (5) years of quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with job related analytical experience may be equivalent consideration with an additional six (6) months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role is required.
- Subject Matter Expert competencies with basic computer-based programs and job related applications and Microsoft Office software.
- Must demonstrate full proficiency in Clairvia application management and administration. Operational knowledge of healthcare areas such as nursing, perioperative services, emergency department and support services is preferred.
- A successful systems analyst must acquire four skills: analytical, technical, managerial and interpersonal.
- The ideal candidate will poses proficiency in Clairvia application.
- Experience with Software SDLC in regulatory updates and be able to provide expert application and technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree, software/ system/technical certification(s), and over 3 years of information technology experience or healthcare operations experience.