Location: Savannah, GA
- Provides system-level support of Ancillary and Service Lines systems, hardware, and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, training, and support of these systems.
- Facilitates assessment of current practice and translation of end user needs into the optimal configuration and build of clinical applications.
- Demonstrates solid analyst skills, advanced technical/maintenance skills, and clinical knowledge to provide advanced support of clinical application use, enhancement, and process improvement.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- If no degree, must have 5 years of EMR (Epic) experience preferred.
- Min 2 years of Healthcare Information Technology experience.
- Must have working knowledge of clinical applications use, enhancement, and process improvement
- System EMR build exp. required
- Epic OpTime and Anesthesia Certifications Required