Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Serves in a lead role for assigned team, acts as a liaison between the customer and IT team; develops and modifies project work plans and team member schedules, and provides technical direction to IT employees for moderate and complex work assignments.
- Collaborates with customers to resolve technical issues and drives quality outcomes across the team.
- Assigns resource workloads and timelines. Serves as a role model for team members and collaborates effectively across IT teams.
- Provides input to manager for employee performance reviews. Implements quality improvement processes to improve outcomes.
- Performs analyst responsibilities for complex projects and coordinates training for junior team members.
The Lead IT Epic Analyst may perform the following duties:
- Resolves escalated problems encountered during daily operations and determines appropriate solutions.
- Analyzes and defines functional requirements from business process owners and translates them into software modifications or configuration changes to meet organizational needs.
- Provides level 2 expertise and support to end-users.
- Maintains up to date application test scripts and ensures team compliance with testing processes.
- Leads and plans projects, resulting in on-time, on-budget and high quality deliverables.
- Participates in 24 hour on call rotation and serves as the next level of escalation to staff, for PT resolution.
- Evaluates problem ticket trends and implements solutions to reduce the PT volume.
- Takes the lead in problem-solving and handling complex customer needs.
- Maintains excellent levels of communication between the organizational departments and IT services.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and ability to relate well with all personnel levels within the organization.
- Monitors SLAs and implements process improvements to improve SLA metrics.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvement and implements technology solutions to support these business processes.
- Delivers high quality work products.
- Implements quality improvement processes to improve outcomes.
- Prioritizes and delivers on key initiatives.
- Estimates project and enhancement scope, costs, resources and timelines.
- Assigns resources to work efforts.
- Serves as a role model for team members and collaborates effectively across IT teams.
- Provides input to manager for employee performance reviews.
- Mentors and coordinates training for team members in analysis, design, build and delivery of technical solutions.
- Promotes and supports teamwork within and external to the IT department.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Provides work instruction and assists employees with difficult and/or unusual assignments.
- Develops or modifies work plans, methods and procedures; determines work priorities and develops work schedules to provide adequate staff coverage.
- Documents situations which may be cause for disciplinary action and provides this information to the manager.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned by the Chief Information Officer (CIO), IT director, or IT manager.
- Education: Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, information systems, or related discipline preferred.
- Up to date Certification in applicable Epic applications.
- Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years healthcare IT experience in implementing and supporting Epic applications in a healthcare environment.
- Epic HB Resolute experience required.
- 3-5 years healthcare hospital and/or outpatient experience