Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 3+ Months
- Design, validate and confirm new or changed functionality with the Epic environment that meets customer specifications.
- Develop and modify system configurations that meet design requirements.
- Provide complex qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and information collected as part of application requirement gathering.
Provide highly complex qualitative and quantitative analysis information collected as part of application requirement gathering.
- Resolve issues.
- Resolve the most complex technical applications issues.
- Conduct all phases of testing: unit, assembly, integration and user acceptance tests.
- Design test approach for unit testing stage for releases & enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years industry related experience (healthcare, information services, or within applicable area).
- Demonstrated success in an Epic Willow Inpatient environment.
- Previous Epic implementation experience.
- Previous experience with client/server and host based systems.
- Current clinical knowledge and expertise with Epic Willow Inpatient
- Registered Pharmacist, as demonstrated by a current state license.
- Knowledge of Epic product suites and its implementation process standards.