Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Senior Epic Certified Analyst must have previous Epic implementation experience.
- Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version.
- Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from Revenue Cycle end users and other revenue and clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
- The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
- Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of revenue cycle healthcare systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core revenue cycle applications.
- Strong understanding of the core functions and processes of the billing office
- Experience documenting system architecture design and revenue cycle system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
Specific Qualifications / Experience:
- Epic – Resolute Hospital Billing Administration or Professional Billing Admin certification required
- Experienced implementing complex installs over multiple phases
- Epic Professional Billing implementation experience required
- Experience with Epic integration
- Have a full understanding of Design, Build, Testing and Change Control of a large-scale implementation.
- Strong Revenue Cycle Background
- Ensure task assignments complete, deadlines are met and proper processes are followed and documented in accordance to Implementation standards
- Maintain completeness and accuracy of Revenue Cycle related documents used for implementation decisions
- Transition knowledge to less experienced FTEs