Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Epic – Resolute Hospital Billing Administration or Claims certification required
- Experienced in leading complex installs over multiple phases
- Experience with Epic integration
- Have a full understanding of Design, Build, Testing and Change Control of a large scale implementation.
- Strong Revenue Cycle Background
- Make task assignments for Claims Team ensuring deadlines are met and proper processes are followed and documented in accordance to Implementation standards
- Maintain completeness and accuracy of Revenue Cycle related documents used for implementation decisions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Analyze and document client’s business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
- Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
- Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
- Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from Revenue Cycle end users and other revenue and clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
- The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
- Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred