Location: Savannah, GA
- Under the supervision of the Manager of Information Systems, the IS Application Analyst III will coordinate with Patient Care Services in the design, implementation, functionality, and evaluation of integrated information systems that support and enhance clinical practice, administrative, financial and management needs which supports patient outcomes.
- Associated Degree or current Epic certification in two or more applications and experience in your application field.
- Epic Clindoc/Stork – must obtain new certifications within three months of completion of classes
Special Skills Required:
- Knowledge of hospital health care
- Managed care industry and hospital information systems
- Must be proficient with computer applications (IE: Windows, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Project Management, and able to lead small integrated groups
- 4 years – Clinical Business experience
- 2 years – Information Systems Analyst or equivalent
- 2 years – Information Systems Specialist or equivalent