Location: San Francisco, CA
- Collaborates with business, technical, and clinical leaders to plan, develop, implement, and analyze highly-complex clinical informatics systems, and to design integrated architecture to ensure an optimal and efficient user experience and functionality, integrity, and reliability of systems
- Serves as a technical leader in collaborating with business operations, healthcare clinicians, and IT applications and technical teams to translate operations workflow and patient experience objectives into technical requirements.
- Leads project teams that include advanced business and clinical staff to improve clinical informatics results and to provide advice and sophisticated metrics and analytics to support managements decision-making processes for systems modifications that are cost-effective, scalable, and meet present and future needs
- Performs highly-complex quality assurance testing, designs and runs SQL (Structured Query Language) queries for enhanced and complex medical data access, and plans, develops, and writes documentation of design and deployment processes, workflows, and results.
- As a technical leader and information resource, may provide support, troubleshooting, and problem solving at an advanced level, and may produce and deliver user training curricula.