Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Beacon Certification required
- Ambulatory Certification preferred
- Orders Transmittal preferred
- Clinical experience in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology preferred
- End User Support experience preferred
- Senior Epic Beacon Certified Analyst must have previous Epic implementation experience for a 6-month contract.
- Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version.
- Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
- The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
- Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information
systems, nursing, physician assistant or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and
must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods