Location: Saint Paul, MN
Duration: 6 Months
- Looking for Sr. CCL Report writer who will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of CCL reports.
- The role is responsible for the extracts and analysis of clinical and financial data as requested and requires working with cross-functional teams to understand their reporting needs.
- This position is responsible for leading the client in analysis of the current state of reports and developing a future state roadmap for financial reporting.
- Responsibilities includes defining user needs, providing input to functional design, testing, and troubleshooting, report development and maintenance.
- This role will also be responsible for mentoring client staff that have been recently trained in CCL reporting.
- Advanced proficiency with Cerner CCL
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Cycle Reports and aligning them with Cerner Revenue Cycle and Charge Master Reports and Clinical Reconciliation Reports
- Intermediate-Advanced Experience with Cerner PowerInsight for Business Objects preferred
- Ability to provide client with a high-level overview of the Revenue Cycle data structure
- Expertise in the use of common reporting tools for Revenue Cycle including Discern Analytics
- CCL: 4 years